Aoife has several years experience working with individuals and couples utilizing trauma informed methods and non-violent communication strategies.
Her most practiced therapeutic modalities include; Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Mindfulness Based Cognitive (MBCT), Acceptance and Commitment (ACT), Solution-Focused Brief (SFBT), Feminist, Narrative, Psychodynamic, Experiential and Somatic.
- MSW, Social Work with emphasis in Direct Human Services, Portland State University
- MA, Diplomacy with emphasis in International Conflict Management, Norwich University
- BS, Social Sciences with emphasis in Sociology and Women’s Studies, Western Oregon University
Certifications & Affiliations
- LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker), OR
- PMH-C (Perinatal Mental Health Certification)
- CMHIMP (Certified Mental Health Integrative Medicine Provider)
- 200HR RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) with specialized training in yoga psychology and trauma informed yoga practices